Wednesday, January 23, 2013

CRISTMAS!!!!!!

Cristmas was AWESOME i got everthing that i wanted so thats great.  1 Set is I got this Dsi littlest pet shop game wich is really fun,I also got this set that I really wanted from Santa,I also got this set from Nana it's a lps (littlest pet shop) and I use it for a lps mall so thats cool!  oh and I got this it's called the honey hideaway and I like that to.  I got this really cool set of lps that it came with a dog that i really liked,a lps whale wich I love and I got that form my mom and I also got this sheep,i got this pelacan from the set to so I like that set.  I got this lps set wich is cool cuz my friend has most of them like a sparkle fish,pink cat,beaver,pink bunny,sparkle dog,dog,bird with pink mow hawk,another dog,sparkle ant eater and a yellow dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment